Thursday, February 21, 2008

Confession: I'm a first time blogger ...

Phew! Now that I've confessed to my total novice status, I know you'll all be very understanding of anything that may (will? is likely to?) go wrong ...
I really love the idea of learning lots about new technologies via the NSW Public Libraries Learning 2.0 program, but today I'm just concentrating on creating a blog and getting something 'out there'. I quite enjoy reading other people's blogs - usually craft and gardening ones - but have always been a bit loathe to 'go public' myself. I guess it's that old fear of being judged and found wanting ...

4 comments:

Puss in Boots said...

Hey Pearl, how's it going?

I too am a first time blogger, looking forward to learning all the new stuff here. Just playing with my site, and customizing it, got a long way to go yet though!

By the way, love your blog name!!!

Unknown said...

Yes indeed. Yours is the most apt blog name that I have come across. Maybe because I have so many of them and all out of order!

Anonymous said...

I am also a novice and am being shown up by my teenager. They take the new technology for granted-this is where the generation gap really shows up.

However I like the fact that we can learn anything from out own homes and feel connected to the other students.

pls@slnsw said...

Great name for your blog. Not sure if Library 2.0 has a virtual shelving tool yet! Now that would be good! Looking forward to your further Learning 2.0 discoveries.
Kathleen A